[pmwiki-users] Adding <div id="unique"> to a page

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jun 6 20:47:56 CDT 2007

We have start using external Revolution CGI's
  to extract certain kinds of data from PMwiki pages.

In some cases I would like to be able to target specific "chunks" or
sections on a wiki page.

we are using and getting the rendered HTML and parsing that

   constant kURL =
"http://user:passwd@wiki.hindu.org/plumeria/index.php/VisitorCare/VisitorCalendar"
   put shell("curl" && kURL) into tWholePage #now we have the html
source and can parse it...

I would like to target specific chunks in the page(s). Is there wiki
mark up that will output
a <div> tag with an id?

e.g.

**email1.hindu.org
**email2.hindu.org
**email3.hawaiiantel.net

--
Om shanti
(In  Peace)

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/