[pmwiki-users] Sectionedit feature -> blank page

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:38:37 CDT 2007

There've been a few posts recently on sectionedit - here's another.

I tried it (before my current issue with upgrading from 2.1.11 to 2.1.27)
and got blank pages. That is, the header and sidebar were fine as expected,
but the main page content was gone in all pages.

I'd been holding off trying this feature out and would like to sort through
whatever troubleshooting is necessary to make it work. TIA.

Don