[pmwiki-users] Attach won't work when I ftp-ing image to uploads
vincent at vizway.se
Sun Jun 3 19:35:47 CDT 2007
Thank you for all your answers.
- The case is exactly the same.
- The statment is exactly like the one I did uppload with attach.
- The subdirectory is the same as for the files I did upload with attach. I
tried other directories to.
- The permission is 644 for all the files even the working ones. Upload
directory is 775.
- Binary ftp transfer; I use Total commander and tried to force binary
mode. No change.
I get a link in the page and if I follow it I come to the upload page. After
upload it works fine.
Attach:KIF_0006.JPG ? KIF_0006.jpg
It work if I make a hard path to the image even to FTP-uploaded files.
More information about the pmwiki-users