[pmwiki-users] RecentChanges cleanup

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sun Jun 3 03:04:43 CDT 2007

>> Is there a way to specify the number of days the RecentChanges pages
>> report changes ?
>
> I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but here goes.
> >From the config.php file:
>
> ##  $DiffKeepDays specifies the minimum number of days to keep a page's
> ##  revision history.  The default is 3650 (approximately 10 years).
> $DiffKeepDays=30;                        # keep page history at least 30 days
> Is this what you meant?

I like having a long revision history ($DiffKeepDays), but I find the
RecentChanges pages often show more than I would like.

It would be nice to have somehow  MyGroup/RecentChanges?LimitDays=7,
or a variable like $RecentChangesLimitDays.

Just asking if it is available before digging into it (maybe ;-) ).

Christophe