[pmwiki-users] different behavior: local versus real

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Sun Jun 3 01:45:38 CDT 2007

Hallo,

Using a webserver without  automatic backup, I backup my PmWiki myself and
to a localhost (with AbyssWebServer ,b.t.w.: very nice!). And using this
local copy too, to check if a new beta-version has conflicts. (The easy
things implemented by me gave no problems).

But now I realize (finally) that the systems behaves differently.

Editing a page in the localhost version I have to give the edit password
every time: means: for edit and for save command. With a consequence too,
that the sectionedit recipe does not show up.

Any idea?

         PKHG