[pmwiki-users] RFC: Site-Admin group - second call

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Sat Jun 2 19:28:31 CDT 2007

I would encourage SiteAdmin (without the hyphen) ... I have used Admin
on sites for managing content (members, ads, etc.) while SiteAdmin could
be reserved for pages integral to the operation of PmWiki itself.

Russ Jackman

Content Management Systems - e-Commerce - Internet Strategy
http://www.InternetAdvisor.ca