[pmwiki-users] subscribing for Site/NotifyList via a text form - or other ways

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Sat Jun 2 13:53:47 CDT 2007

Martin,
I am working on something similar, in that I want a user to be able
to put himself on the Notify List.
What I do is use the trail option to point to the users own  Profile
page, where he can then set up a list of
pages to be Notified about. Since each user on  my site must login,
and it is easy for him to set up
a Profile page which only he can edit (thanks Hans), the security
implications seem minimal.

Vince