[pmwiki-users] (no subject)

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:09:25 CDT 2007

On 6/1/07,  Anno  wrote:
> If you type this in the wiki sandbox on pmwiki.org

> test[[PmWiki/Text Formatting Rules]]test

> it is not converted correctly, I think.

> Anno

Hi Anno,

It is converted correctly according to pmwiki rules. That is, the trailing connected text is taken to be a part of the link text (and becomes "Text Formatting Rulestest"). The link continues referring to the page: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules.

I agree this may be undesirable in some cases but it helps quite abit in writing [[Plural]]s. This of course depends on the idiom. You could redefine the link Markup() rules (see stdmarkup.php)  to make the link behaviour meet what you expect of it.

Hth,

/jm