[pmwiki-users] Wikiforms and templates(SameerKumar):pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 59

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Mon Jul 30 19:02:45 CDT 2007

In continuation of my post below, for a Group.PageActions page, I tried

(:if group Projects:)

(:if exists Projects.{$Name} :)(:fpara title=Projects.{$Name} :)

* %item rel=nofollow class=back
accesskey=$[ak_back]%[[@3@{$Name}@3@}?action=view | $[View] ]]

(:ifend:)

(:ifend:)

But this does not work. Any ideas how I can achieve that???