[pmwiki-users] Shrinking uploaded images...

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:34:27 CDT 2007

On 7/28/07, Mike Shanley <thebarmy at omniversalism.com> wrote:
> I've been looking around for a way to shrink uploaded images as they
> come. The reason is that I've just installed the thumblist recipe for a
> friend's page, but it throws a 500 error when thumbnailing an image that
> is about 1280x1024.
>
> I'm hoping that there's some hidden recipe somewhere, because I can't
> just tell her to shrink the pics herself. She NEEDs the quality high for
> her purposes.

Does this get you started? I think the last one is more likely what
you're wanting. Just wrap it in a recipe.

* http://www.sitepoint.com/article/image-resizing-php
* http://www.websitepublisher.net/article/php-image-resize/
* http://www.blazonry.com/scripting/upload-size.php

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill