[pmwiki-users] Expanding lists using new Pagelist (:template:)

Mike Shanley thebarmy at omniversalism.com
Sat Jul 28 19:00:48 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Just guessing:
>
>     (:template first {=$Group}:)
>     * {=$Group}
>     (:template each:)
>     (:if equal {=$Group} {*$Group}:)** {=$FullName}(:if:)
I've been working on this exact thing for like two hours. What you have
listed doesn't work for me (at least in the sidebar). It only will
display when I have navigated to the Site. group. Otherwise, nothing shows.

Switching the (:template and the (:if helps, but not all the way.
Instead of just showing the contents of the current group, it show
what's inside every group:

[[#expand]]
(:template first {=$Group}:)

(:if equal {*$Group} {=$Group}:)
(:template each:)
**[[{=$Group}/{=$Name}|{=$Titlespaced}]]
(:ifend:)
[[#expandend]]

So how can we push this into full fledged 'working'?

--
        ~Mike Shanley~

    ~you are almost there~