[pmwiki-users] Automatically add anchors to heading tags?

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 24 13:27:00 CDT 2007

On 7/22/07, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
<christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:

> If we worry that an
> enumerated heading becomes incorrect if a heading is inserted before it,
> remember that a similar thing happens if you change the heading text.

No it doesn't.  If the section's anchor is determined by heading text
it will not be affected by inserting other headings.

I suppose one exception would be where PmWiki might be smart enough to
recognize the same heading appearing more than once in a page, and
enumerating / manipulating those anchors so each is unique.

Hagan