[pmwiki-users] password requested only the first time

Prasad Burra burrashiva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:30:52 CDT 2007

I raised the same question earlier.

As suggested by PM, when I closed all the browsers and reopened the
site, it asked for the passwd.

Just to test, I opened from another two terminals, it was asking for passwd.

unless its a Publicly Accessible Computer and we forget to close ''all
the browsers'' and we are off the table, then, its a security threat
to the content.

I am getting used to this philosophy now.
(if it helps).
thank you,
Prasad.