[pmwiki-users] How to use $NamePattern?

Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com
Mon Jul 23 14:27:27 CDT 2007

Hello,

I appreciate it if someone could explain to me how I should use
$NamePattern variable to allow
hyphens for example.
I also wanted to know if it's possible to use ampersand in a group name
and if yes, how I should
enable that.

Thanks,
Naeimeh
To help combat SPAM DALSA will no longer return delivery failure notifications for incorrect or invalid addresses.

the system manager.

This email message has also been swept for the presence of computer viruses

Please note that DALSA employee addresses have been standardized to dalsa.com-- Please update your address book as may be required