[pmwiki-users] Using PmWiki as my Knowledge Base

Nelson E. Ingersoll nelson.ingersoll at atmel.com
Thu Jul 19 16:33:15 CDT 2007

Hi,

   I am trying to determine if it is possible for me to PmWiki as my
Knowledge Base.  Often I will create content and I believe that PmWiki will
be excellent for that.  However, I will also need to be able to access,
preferably through PmWiki, already created non-Wiki content.  PDF files,
HTML, text files, Word/Excel documents.

   I am running the Uniform Server v3.5 as my WAMP and PmWiki.  I've been
having nothing but trouble accessing the local content.  Apparently it isn't
trivial to provide a path that PmWiki can pass along through Apache to the
system.

   Can anyone point me to relevant examples which might help "boot-strap" me?

- Nelson