[pmwiki-users] Tri-Linguality with columns?

Torsten Philipp TorstenPhilipp at gmx.net
Mon Jul 16 07:18:41 CDT 2007

Hi Luigi,

thanks a lot for taking the time and having such a close look at my question. Thanks also for the advice. All your points make very much sense to me.

Actually I came across the MultiLanguage recipe just recently. I will definitelly check it out more deeply now.

Best wishes,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------