[pmwiki-users] PmWiki listed on ohloh

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 12 15:59:38 CDT 2007

Someone pointed out to me earlier today that PmWiki is now
listed in ohloh.net, at

    http://www.ohloh.net/projects/5203

I'd be very happy to see the PmWiki community use this site to

 - rate PmWiki
 - add PmWiki to their "stack" of commonly used Open-Source packages
 - add user reviews
 - add themselves as contributors to PmWiki
     (including recipe and documentation authors)

There's also a good map component that we can use to show our
geographic distribution (since IMO frappr.com is no longer
quite as useful for that purpose).

Of course, I also encourage everyone to add other open-source
projects to their "stack", to register support for those projects
as well.  :-)

Thanks!