[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar and RSS

Christian Rengstl Tex79 at web.de
Mon Jul 9 06:24:30 CDT 2007

Hi list,

I am using wikicalendar and now i would like to enable readers to subscribe to a rss feed for any changes of any given date in the calendar. The way I understand so far is that to be notified about and changes in the calendar the user has to subscribe to, let's say 06-07-2007 to be notified, but i am looking for a way to be easily notified about any changes.

Thanks
Chris