[pmwiki-users] Disabeling certain links

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 3 01:01:39 CDT 2007

On 7/1/07, sap <sap at ausdruckswelt.de> wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> I've started using pmwiki a few days ago...so please forgive me, if I
> ask stupid questions.
>
> My problem:
> there always appears a link to the menu, if the file (I'm using the
> standard txt mode, not a database) is part of a menu.
>
> for example: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki
> in the white window part, the content part, the first thing, that
> appears is "PmWiki/" as a link to the mainsite.
>
> Can I disable that link, even is the shown site is part of another?

By default links are created using [[link markup]].  If you edit the
wikitext and remove the "[[" and "]]" there will be no link.  In other
words you can change

   To continue setting up PmWiki, see [[PmWiki/initial setup tasks]].

   To continue setting up PmWiki, see initial setup tasks.

to remove a link to the PmWiki.InitialSetupTasks page.

Hagan