[pmwiki-users] Unable to edit: permissions problems

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Mon Jul 2 18:57:52 CDT 2007

I have just installed PMwiki on IIS V5.1 (on Windows XP Pro) with PHP
5.2.3.

I have configured the IIS as well as PHP and am able to successfully
view phpinfo etc. The PMwiki site is also running.

However, when I try to edit or save a page on the wiki, I get a 405
error, "Resource not allowed".

I have gone through assigning all read and write permissions to various
IUSR_ and EVERYONE accounts for the root folder of the site. Moreover, I
have gone over the permissions wizard in the IIS manager a number of
times and am assured that I have not missed any permissions there.

Could someone suggest something for me to sort this out? I am a newbie
at this and am a little frustrated!

Thanks in advance!