[pmwiki-users] another question: Recent pages of a specific group

sap sap at ausdruckswelt.de
Mon Jul 2 05:47:31 CDT 2007

Hello again,

got another question about my new pmwiki...

I found a cookbook how to display a list of last n recent changes
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecentChangesExcerpt) and I'd love
to use it in a little bit customized version (don't understand enough
php to do it myself..or do see how to customize it myself)

I want to display a list of the last n recent changes within a certain
group to be able to use more than one recent-changes-excerpt...
something like (:include site-group-a.recentchanges lines=5:) and
(:include site-group-b.recentchanges lines=5:) etc...

any ideas?

Thanks,
helge