[pmwiki-users] Can't use or log into pmwiki!

Michelle Wynn mlwynn at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 30 08:58:11 CST 2007

I was trying to test password protecting my pmwiki site and used the
?action=attr and set all pwds to the same value -- assuming I would be
prompted for a password after that point.

Now I never get prompted for a password AND the action=attr page will not
load.  All navigation now is hidden except for links in the main body
section. The site is basically locked down and I can't login (Never get the
login option).

Also, when the page loads I get a javascript error that says "'authpw' is
null or not an object" so I suspect the expected login form is not getting
written out.

Finally, I put some logging at the top of the function PmWikiAuth in
pmwiki.php and $AllowPassword = 'nopass'

Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Michelle