[pmwiki-users] Hierarchical groups almost ready...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Jan 28 15:01:44 CST 2007

I have a hierarchical groups system working (mostly) on my home
machine and will be uploading a demo site soon with the code and a
chance to take a peek for those interested...

The code makes group headers and footers, config files and css sheets
inheritable down the chain of a hyphen separated hierarchy of group
names--in the order and places you'd expect, with no change to PmWiki
core.  I'm quite excited, however...

I have one glitch that has me stumped.  I've been able to create the
proper array for $PageCSSListFmt, ie:

Array ( [0] => http://localhost/hgtest/pub/css/local.css [1] =>
http://localhost/hgtest/pub/css/Kingdom.css [2] =>
http://localhost/hgtest/pub/css/Kingdom-Animal.css [3] =>
http://localhost/hgtest/pub/css/Kingdom-Animal-Canine.css )

But the css styles do not seem to be taking affect.  Do I have
something wrong with this array (the url's seem proper--though I
should note, only Kingdom.css and Kingdom-Animal.css actually exist),
or is there something else I need to enable/disable for styles.  The
above was printed out on the very last line of my config.php file.

Also, does anyone know if there is anything comparable to
$GroupHeaderFmt for Sidebars?  I was thinking that would be nice to
throw in as well.

Cheers,
Dan