[pmwiki-users] time outs when manually adding pages

Seth Cherney sethcherney at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 08:43:22 CST 2007

I am trying to manually add about 50,000 pages to a wiki on my local hdd.  most things work - wow!
trails work!  incredible.

StaticPages- generates about 163 pages out of a 1500 page array I added, then times out.  is there
some way to adjust this?  (dont know where things time out - using apache, php 4 i think (with
xammp), firefox)

Site Search box - way times out.  index is not being generated on search.

would love to cause site search to genereate on search instead of edit, and extend the time outs,
then revert to normal once things are running.

Thanks! Seth