[pmwiki-users] How to present a web site ...

Jiri mail at revida.sk
Sun Jan 21 13:14:22 CST 2007

If TRIAD skin used you can modify all "service" skin bloks .
  Side Menu
  Edit Site Sidebar
  Edit Site Sidebar Footer
  RightBar Page

  Edit Site Right Bar
  Style Options

  Style Options
  Configurations

  Edit Site Page Top Menu
  Edit Site Page Foot Menu
  Edit Site Page Header
  Edit Site Page Footer
  Site.Popup-EditForm

Just hide the buttons from others but editors group.
Place around the buttons i.e.

(:if authedit:)
the buttons and links
(:ifend:)