[pmwiki-users] Images

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:47:15 CST 2007

Just a quick question (I hope) regarding images.

When I use :

[[Attach:image.jpg]]

to attach an image, it appears as a link on the wiki.  That's pretty
much what I expected.  If I reference an image via a web address :

http://www.image.com/image.jpg

it appears in-line on the wiki page.

Is it possible to Attach: an image and have it appear inline?  Without
the link bit?  I know I can Attach the image and then reference it
directly after it's uploaded, but that seems like a lot of extra work,
and it's hard to explain to new users..  Is there a shortcut that I'm
missing?

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com