[pmwiki-users] Version 2.2.0-beta22 - directives (reported by Marc)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jan 17 13:54:31 CST 2007

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 06:51:48PM -0000, marc wrote:
> Jiri Hladuvka / OBUTEX said...
> > Hi all,
> > in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
> > stays in Version 2.2.0-beta22
> > * Allow multiple lines for markup:, wiki:, and page: template directives
> > (reported by Marc)
> >
> > I tried to find more info in PITS and could not find any contribution
> > from Marc nor a link in his Profiles page.
>
> Finally, I decided to move the problem (or, at least, its solution) into
> the template and use <!markup to control the appearance of the
> PageActions. But I then promptly fell over another problem. Pm
> simultaneously announced it as a bug and that it had been fixed, so PITS
> was bypassed.

Also, whenever I make a change that resolves a PITS entry, I usually
include a link to the appropriate PITS entry in the ChangeLog itself.
So, if a ChangeLog item doesn't have a link to a PITS entry, it's
likely that there's not a PITS entry for it.

(There are some cases where I'll fix a bug for some reason other
than PITS, and not realize that there's a PITS entry for it.
However, when I find, review, and close the PITS entry, I generally
add the link into the ChangeLog.)