[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki's functions without building the wiki

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:24:14 CST 2007

Thanks a lot for the explanation!
One last off-topic question:

Is there a predefined way to enter HTML directly, instead of constantly
having to define own tags to do this for you? For example, I simply want to
put this in a page:
<a onclick="showNews('entry', 'morenews');">
But you can't simply do that with default links. So I'll have to do
something like
(:onclicklink showNews('entry', 'morenews'):)
and translate it in a cookbook script with Markup() to the 'real' link.

You've all been realy helpful! :-)
- Wouter