[pmwiki-users] need to require password for guestbook

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:05:44 CST 2007

Thanks, Sandy:  I did try to install that on one of my wikis, but
whenever I enter test comment text in the comment-box, the screen just
refreshes, without posting the comment.  I speculated that it requires
a later version than I'm using, so turned to the guestbook recipe.

But looking again at the commentbookplus recipe says it requires
2.1.x, and I'm running 2.1.26, so it ought to work.  I dunno where to
begin to trouble-shoot.  I'll try some stuff and report/ask more
again, later.

Thanks!