[pmwiki-users] No edit form...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Jan 14 15:08:07 CST 2007

I'm setting up a new field and am having a strange problem that I
can't get my edit form to show up anywhere on my site.  Just a blank
page when I edit.

I am logged in and have edit permissions, so this is a bit strange...
Never had this happen before.  Any ideas?

Here's part of my config file:

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = 'id:Caveman';
$DefaultPasswords['attr'] = 'id:Caveman';
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:Caveman';
$DefaultPasswords['read'] = 'id:Caveman';

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

I'm logged in and have the proper {$AuthId} displayed on my page.  Any
help anyone could give would be appreciated.

Cheers
Dan