[pmwiki-users] Page action won't disappear

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Sat Jan 13 10:04:44 CST 2007

marc said...
> In many places with non-user-editable text, I want:
>
>   (:if ! auth admin:)(:noaction:)(:ifend:)
>
> This works fine in local/Site.php and other places.
>
> However, when authorisation is required and the login form appears, I
> can't find a way to stop PageActions from being displayed.
>
> Is this possible?

I'm still stuck trying to find a way to stop page actions appearing when
the login handler exit()s.

I've abandoned hope of this working within regular PmWiki, and turned to
the skin. However, as mentioned in another message:

  <!--PageActionFmt-->
  <!--markup:(:if authedit:)(:div1 id=menubar:)(:div2 id=wikicmds:)
(:include {$Group}.PageActions {$SiteGroup}.PageActions:)(:div2end:)
(:div1end:)-->
  <!--/PageActionFmt-->

doesn't parse the second div, but outputs it verbatim as text, which is
a bummer.

As mentioned previously, adding (:noaction:) to Site.AuthForm doesn't
have any visible affect.

In a separate attempt, I've even tried:

  <!--markup(:if ! auth admin:)(:noaction:)(:ifend:)-->
  <!--PageActionFmt-->
        <!--wiki:$Group.PageActions $SiteGroup.PageActions-->
  <!--/PageActionFmt-->

to no avail.

Any ideas, however seemingly unlikely to work, would be appreciated.

--
Cheers,
Marc