[pmwiki-users] Link to description of PmWiki on Wikimatrix.org?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 18:17:11 CST 2007

--- christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> the
> anchor

> >> ...A feature that I have many times thought would
> be
> >> very useful,
> >
> > What was the markup used?
>
> [[##anchor]]?

I've never seen the markup, I just said that I've
wanted one. :)

I imagine something like:

 ![[#]] Level 1 Heading

might be nice.  This would be equivalent to:

 ![[#Level1Heading]] Level 1 Heading

Easily extensible (but not nec. useful) to

 *[[#]] Level 1 Unordered List Item
 #[[#]] Level 1 Ordered List Item
 ||![[#]] A special table !||

-Martin