[pmwiki-users] custom markup parameter issue

info at hassanein.ch info at hassanein.ch
Fri Jan 12 06:31:15 CST 2007

href=&apos;email_neu.php?writeTo=info at hassanein.ch&apos;>info at hassanein.ch</a>
wrote:

> If you want to execute a function on a pattern, you need to use the
> /e option on the pattern, and enclose the code to be executed in
quotes.
> Also, if $1 might contain quotes or backslashes in it, you&apos;ll
> want to surround it with PSS().  Thus:
>
>     Markup(&apos;mymu&apos;, &apos;inline&apos;,
>       &apos;/_mymu_ (.*?) <u>mymu</u>/e&apos;,
>       "myFunc(PSS(&apos;$1&apos;))");

Thank you very much, now it works nearly perfect, as long as the whole
strting is in 1 line.
I need to have newlines between my custom markups, e.g.

mymu data 1
data2
data3
mymu

How can I capture the string between the mymu's?

--
Thanks for any help.
Mike