[pmwiki-users] WikiGallery question

Stefan Schimanski sts at 1stein.org
Thu Jan 11 04:08:00 CST 2007

Hi Tom,

> Hi,
>
> i started to play around with the amazing wikigallery recipe. However
> my server seems to resize (for thumbs and gallery display) only
> images that are smaller than 130 kb (roughly), any file bigger than
> that is simply not displayed (though i can access it "directly"). Now
> i wonder if that is a server limit or a different problem. Maybe
> anyone can help me.

Look at http://1stein.org/Pics/2005MuenchenOlympiapark-00002?
action=thumbnail&width=1024&group=Pics&image=2005+Muenchen+Olympiapark
%2F00002.jpg for example. It's around 250kb. I use ImageMagick. Would
be surprised if there is any limit in size.

> On an other note i would like to see if imagemagick is available at
> all or libgd2 is used (one has to be used as wikigallery shows some
> thumbs).

Have you tried "phpinfo()" to see you php config? If gd2 is
available, you will find it there. For ImageMagick, most probably
look for /usr/bin/convert.

Stefan