[pmwiki-users] New Recipe - AuthTable

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 10 16:36:02 CST 2007

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 12:34:52PM -0600, JB wrote:
> New recipe.
>
>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthTable

Just a little note of appeal to recipe authors: can you please make sure
you add your recipe to the
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook page?
I am used to being able to look through that page for recipes that I'm
interested in, but I notice that a lot of the recent new recipes haven't
been added to the page, which means that when I want to go back and look
for them (say, if I vaguely remember someone announcing the recipe here)
they aren't on the page, and I have to search, and might not find it.

So, please, please, *please*, if you have a new recipe, add it to the
Cookbook page.

Yes, the page has a password ("quick") but that's just to stop vandals.

Kathryn Andersen