[pmwiki-users] FW: Flunking Farming part Deux....

John McGinnis john.mcginnis at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 10:41:41 CST 2007

Ok.

It appears that (2) below has resolved itself somehow. I no longer get the
warning when accessing the file pmwiki.php in the Home wiki.

Now I did some expirements and one thing I do note is that if I turn on
$EnablePathInfo = 1 the following occurs:

A) I can edit! But the default skin is all messed up.
B) The pathing info looks like this --
http://113.128.148.184/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage/Main/HomePage/ after
two clicks back to main from an edit attempt. Point is the pathing becomes
additive. Each time I click Home it adds a '/Main/HomePage/' to the path.
C) Regardless the Child wiki still cannot edit.

Suggestions?

John McGinnis

  _____