[pmwiki-users] Problems adding my pmWiki to a diffrent ISP

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 8 01:38:10 CST 2007

On 1/7/07, IchBin <weconsul at ptd.net> wrote:

> Thanks Patrick, I did not know about that webpage. I took it's advice
> and deleted the .flock file. I then modify permissions of the wiki.d/
> directory to 775. I am still having the same error. Sorry is that is
> that the correct permission level?

Try this:

Plan A:

1) Make sure everything's backed up.
2) Rename wiki.d/ to wiki-orig.d/
3) Visit your wiki and follow the "slightly more secure" instructions.
4) Copy or move all of the wikipage files from wiki-old.d/ to the
wiki.d/ PmWiki will create for you.  It's preferable to leave files
beginning with a ".", including .lockfile, behind.  They'll be
re-created automatically.

Plan B:

Modify the permissions of wiki.d/ so they're 777 instead of 775.

Hagan