[pmwiki-users] ZAP revisions update

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Jan 6 22:22:13 CST 2007

OK you asked for it, you got it:

-- Get create page working ( it was not, two days ago, confirmed by
several others on zapsite snippet page)
-- *simple* date entry and manipulation functions (update a date field
to a new date by + x number of days as well as by setting a specific
calendar date. the by + x number of days needs to work across
month end integer boundary:
adding 10 days to February 24th, 2007 updates data to March 4th, 2007/