[pmwiki-users] The page "Main/SearchWiki" doesn't exist

Wade Hudson whudson at igc.org
Fri Jan 5 17:35:37 CST 2007

Excellent, Jon. I edited dropdown.php as you suggested and it works.
Thanks much.

I can live with the different look on the header and footer, but if
anyone sees anything in the old skin below that I could use in the new
one to regain the old formatting, I'd appreciate knowing it. Here it is:

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
/*    This file is a changed version of print.php that is contained in the
    PmWiki distribution.

    The change is basically the "if" routine. this is necessary if you
    want to have a second skin which is here used for the print layout.
*/

global $LinkPageExistsFmt, $UrlLinkTextFmt,
    $GroupPrintHeaderFmt, $GroupPrintFooterFmt,
    $GroupHeaderFmt, $GroupFooterFmt, $action;

if ($action=='print') {
    $LinkPageExistsFmt = "<a class='wikilink'
href='\$PageUrl?action=print'>\$LinkText</a>";
    $UrlLinkTextFmt = "<cite class='urllink'>\$LinkText</cite> [<a
class='urllink' href='\$Url'>\$Url</a>]";
    SDV($GroupPrintHeaderFmt,'(:include $Group.GroupPrintHeader:)(:nl:)');
    SDV($GroupPrintFooterFmt,'(:nl:)(:include $Group.GroupPrintFooter:)');
    $GroupHeaderFmt = $GroupPrintHeaderFmt;
    $GroupFooterFmt = $GroupPrintFooterFmt;
    #$DoubleBrackets["/\\[\\[mailto:($UrlPathPattern)(.*?)\\]\\]/"] =
    LoadPageTemplate($pagename, "$SkinDir/print.tmpl");
}
?>