[pmwiki-users] Error on attachments when using $EnableDirectDownload = 0

Helge Larsen hal at post4.tele.dk
Fri Jan 5 02:30:15 CST 2007

Hello Pm

>Very interesting.  I've tried this same set up on my site
>(http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/header/pmwiki.php)
>with the latest versions of selectquery.php and protectemail.php,
>and it seems to work okay.
>
>So, here are some other possibilities:
>  - Perhaps something with CleanUrls?
>  - Maybe there are newer versions of selectquery.php and/or
>    protectemail.php recipes?
>  - Does the test site work with an older version of PmWiki... say,
>    2.1.26 or so?

This is my .htaccess i connection with CleanUrls:
	RewriteEngine On
	RewriteBase /test
	RewriteRule ^$           pmwiki.php  [L]
	RewriteRule ^index\.php$ pmwiki.php  [L]
	RewriteRule ^([^/a-z].*) pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

I have downloded newest versions of selectquery and protectemail, and
my system stil fails with anyone of them enabled.

I am indeed running PmWiki version 2.1.26 as stated in my original
mail.

I have updated to the newest non beta version 2.1.27 on my litle test
system, and the system still fails if anyone of selectquery or
protectemal is enabled.

I am litle reluctant to upgrade to the beta version, as it is a
production site on a very important project. But if thats what is
needed the i have to do it. I'll try upgrading my test system.

--
Regards
Helge Larsen