[pmwiki-users] detect new SimpleForum messages

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 15:21:26 CST 2007

Thursday, January 4, 2007, 9:07:26 PM, JB wrote:

> So now the RSS feed shows new topics, but it will only show
> new topics.  If a comment is added to a topic that was already
> read it does not show up in the RSS feeder.  Is there some way
> to have it tell the RSS that the topic (page) changed and that
> it should show up in the RSS newsreader?

This is strange. Page changes done via commentboxplus should show up
in RecentChanges. At least they do for me.
But RecentChanges do not record every page edit in a row, and we would
need that as a base for the rss feed, so it can show every new comment
added to a page.

There is a way to configure RecentChanges to do just that, if I
remeber rightly, but I forgot how it was done. Can someone else help
with this: How to configure RecentChanges to record every single page
change?

Hans