[pmwiki-users] Error on attachments when using $EnableDirectDownload = 0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jan 4 14:21:09 CST 2007

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 08:37:03PM +0100, Helge Larsen wrote:

> I have made a small setup change on the site for you to test it:
> 	http://www.makoni.dk/Main/WikiSandbox

Something on this site is setting the HTTP Content-Type response
header to always be "text/html", even for images and downloaded
files.

I don't know if it's a recipe, local customication, Apache
configuration, or something else that is doing this.  In fact,
it appears that the Content-Length: and Content-Disposition:
headers that PmWiki normally supplies are also missing, so I'm
guessing there's something somewhere (proxy? webserver?) that
is stripping PmWiki's headers and replacing them with something
else.  Either that or a skin/recipe is changing the output of
?action=download.

Perhaps you could set $EnableDiag = 1; on the site?  That might
provide me a few more clues.