[pmwiki-users] ZAP Project Management System Done...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jan 4 05:55:47 CST 2007

I just uploaded a seemingly functional version of the zap project
management system I've been working on the last few days.  It is
partly a demo of a more complex application created using the various
features in zap.  I encourage you to check it out and give me any
feedback you might have on it.  Those interested in GTD should also
take a look as I've tried to model it on that system, though I'm only
partially familiar with it.

www.fast.st/gtd/index.php
Login Guest/test

This is just a demo version so feel free to add entries as desired.
And let me know if you find anything not working.

As it is, you set up projects, can add documents to any project, and
then add tasks to any project or document. Documents are fully
editable using ZAP's magic boxes (nice!).  Note: project names must be
equal to page names.  Others can be anything.

Tasks are all organized and can be sorted by thread#, project, member,
priority, deadline, and even description.  Just click the table
headers on the main page to dynamically resort them.

Special projects can be set up that create special documents.  I have
a contact project (where contact info is stored), a schedule project
(weekly or monthly items), and a calendar project (one time, or annual
events).  Tasks can be assigned to any of these special projects or
their special documents.

Still to do--

* Add notes to contacts, schedule, and calendar items
* Make search boxes popup dynamically within pages focused on specific projects
* Set this up for multiple users (ie set projects, schedules,
calendars, etc to private, group, or public)
* Revise zapnews so can schedule email messages in advance to be sent
to contacts

Cheers,
Dan