[pmwiki-users] should know by now...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jan 3 10:13:44 CST 2007

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 06:22:50AM -0800, Nicholas Buttle wrote:
> to look in the documentation.  Found my answer.
>
> It'd be nice if PMwiki could handle uploads with
> spaces without having to use the [[ ]]
>
> is this on the way?

Not really, because without the brackets PmWiki can't be
entirely certain where the name of the attachment ends.

The same is true for most urls in general -- if spaces
are permitted in a url (or attachment name), then PmWiki
needs some sort of marker to know where the url ends.

We could potentially come up with a special markup
rule that recognizes attachment links as extending up
to the first valid extension, and processing that.