[pmwiki-users] offline/online wiki synchronization and page merging with conflict resolution

Lukasz Stafiniak lukstafi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:22:07 CST 2007

I'd just like to drop in with info, that `pmwiki-mode' will have 3-way
graphical merge for edits. It will just pass the job to emerge of
course (its local copy of the original, the changed version, and
current version from server), so its only a matter of "function call"
I hope.
Sorry I don't have time now but I plan to implement this kind of
feature this weekend. State your requirements and help us test it.
(Disclaimer: `pmwiki-mode' still has many bugs now, but nevertheless
should be a nice experience, use the CVS version from sourceforge. It
doesn't provide conflict recognition yet, I'll work on it this
weekend.)