[pmwiki-users] Nice URL strange problem!

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Wed Feb 28 10:28:15 CST 2007

Athan wrote:

> I'm using the known CleanUrls trick but seems not working with all urls.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there are several methods. I don't use rewrite but a wrapper script
named "wiki". Seems to be simpler/clearer.

[...]

> http://www.example.com/wiki/PmWiki   turns to
> http://www.example.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWiki.PmWiki
> Any idea what can I do to prevent this ?

Did you read the mail "$EnablePathInfo not respected everywhere -
solved" I posted one week ago?

Do you use authuser.php?

If you set $EnablePathInfo = 1 _after_ the line
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");, default pages are
redirected to the ?n= syntax.

Maybe this aplies also to other scripts.

Ceterum censeo these dependencies should be described in the script
and variable descriptions.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen