[pmwiki-users] WikiTrails with branches?

Steve Glover steve at fell-services.net
Wed Feb 28 05:04:03 CST 2007

Hi,

Is there a way, please, to have a branch in a WikiTrail?

I have a sequence of pages that relate to a procedure for setting up
membership in an organisation, and there are a couple of points where
the user could go off to one of three different pages, but then come
back to the same page:

                    /-> PageTwoA \
PageOne --> PageTwo --> PageTwoB --> PageThree --> PageFour
                    \-> PageTwoC /

Or would I be better just getting them to open the alternate pages in a
new window?

Thanks

Steve

Steve Glover at                          email: steve at fell-services.net
SDSS, EDINA, University of Edinburgh,          tel: +44 (0)131-650 2908
Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside,          fax: +44 (0)131-650 3308
Edinburgh EH9 1PR                          mobile: +44 (0) 7961 446 902