[pmwiki-users] Site design wanted - Pm Informatics, Inc.

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Wed Feb 28 04:33:50 CST 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 04:41:06PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> As far as what I like in site designs -- I tend towards
> liking simple and clean designs.  One of the best examples
> is Google's site -- both the search engine interface and
> the various other supporting pages behind Google's
> products.  I also like the clean design of Amazon, but
> not the huge animated dropdowns and pulldowns they use
> from time to time, nor the oversized tab strip at the top.

I have to vote against Amazon, their site is too often too cluttered for
me. We have a similar taste otherwise ;). To bad I'm a coder not a
designer too, but I somehow liked the following ones:

http://www.openwebdesign.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=2272
http://www.openwebdesign.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=2715
http://www.openwebdesign.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=2553

     Balu