[pmwiki-users] Block Link Creation from Group

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 13:30:55 CST 2007

Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 7:17:18 PM, Patrick wrote:

> Yes, it should go at the beginning of the array:

>     array_unshift($EditFunctions, 'CreateDisallowed');

Thanks, this works. Now trying to save a new page in a disallowed
group results in precisely nothing, i.e. the user hangs in the edit
form, content is not lost, but also not saved. At least there is the
message saying that creation of new pages is blocked.

A more satisfying behaviour I find would be not to go into the edit
form to begin with, if the new page is in a disallowed group, but be
redirected to an error page. Saves some clicks and possible
frustration in case the user started creating content and only
discovers when trying to save that it is not allowed.

Hans