[pmwiki-users] Pagelist converts & in Title into &

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Feb 27 11:14:26 CST 2007

"&" in titles like (:title Benson & Hedges:) always renders properly.
The same is not true in pagelist, it seems.

I defined a jumpbox this way

(:if false:)
[[#jumpbox]]
(:input jumpbox value="{=$PageUrl}" label="{=$Title}":)
[[#jumpboxend]]
(:if:)
(:pagelist group=Somegroup fmt=#jumpbox:)

but in the list I get "Benson & Hedges" which, though clear to me,
is deceiving (at times hardly usable) for most common users.

I knew that "&" is converted in page names, but not in titles.
Why this behaviour?
Is there a way to let it behave the way it should?

Thanks

Luigi